These stall bars in wood are one of our bestsellers, and are made in a gorgeous natural quality. The stall bars are made of high quality pine and can be easily mounted on the wall. The stall bars are suitable for private use in the home. The stall bars are sanded, but otherwise not surface treated or varnished. The stall bars come as an assembly kit, and are assembled in 2 parts, which must then be screwed into the wall, one part on top of the other.
- The bars are rounded at the edges
- Easy to mount on the wall
- Can be used in gyms, clubs, at home, etc.
- Gorgeous sanded pine material
- Absolute lowest price
A bestseller at a fantastic price
These stall bars can be yours at an excellent price, and the quality is absolutely top notch. If you need stall bars, this is the ideal and safe choice that pays off in both the short and long term. The stall bars can be used as they are, but due to the untreated pine, you are also free to paint the rib just the way you want. This way you can adapt the look to your needs and the environment you’ll be placing it in.
A good choice for those looking for a multifunctional exercise tool
These stall bars are perfect if you’re looking for a multifunctional exercise tool. Many of our private customers choose to invest in these stall bars to set up at home so that they always have a good exercise tool at hand. Wall bars allow you to do a myriad of exercises. The stall bars are often used in fitness centres or gym halls for exercises such as handstands, but stall bars can be used for countless exercises such as hanging leg raises and dragon flags.
The stall bars are delivered in a box as a assembly kit, but are fortunately easy to assemble.
The set has a height of 230 cm, a width of 70 cm and a depth of 16 cm at the top. Likewise, its maximum load is 130 kg.
The stall bars are delivered unassembled and are made of sanded wood. Here is an assembly guide.
- Unpack the set and get an overview of the different parts on the floor
- Insert the "sticks" into the sides of the lower part of the stall bar, then secure them with a screwdriver and the supplied screws. Stop screwing when the screw reaches all the way in, even if it feels as if you can continue (NOTE: do not use a screwdriver as there is a risk of drilling out the holes)
- Then repeat the process with the upper part of the stall bar
- Note: There are 3 places where the stall bars must be mounted in the wall, at the bottom first, then at the top, and at the very end in the middle where the two bar parts meet.
- Mount the lower part of the stall bar on the wall with the corresponding brackets. Holes are screwed into the stall bars where they should sit. Make sure the stall bar rests on the floor. If you have moldings along the floor, you may need to cut a piece of the stall bar at the bottom to get it all the way flat on to the wall.
- Next, rest the upper part of the stall bar on the lower part and mount it as well.
- Finally, the stall bars are mounted in the middle where the two stall bars meet. The bracket must sit halfway on both parts, so that the two bars are both screwed into the wall but also connected.
- Nail dowels are also included for mounting in the wall, but be aware that this only works in concrete walls or thick masonry walls. If in doubt about your wall, you should visit a hardware store and ask for advice.
Products from the same category
BLAST Legend: Waterproof Headphones - Designed for an Active Lifestyle$116
Here you get the wildest waterproof headphones from the Danish brand BLAST. The Bluetooth headphones are designed for the active lifestyle and are therefore suitable...
Sold outYoga Block EPP - Black$9
Here you get a really nice yoga block at an absolutely low price, which you can use both at home and for training. This yoga...
Acupressure pillow Nordic Strength - Black (acupressure neck area)$13
Our acupressure pillow. This spiked pillow gives you an effective massage in the neck area. Can be combined with our acupressure mat.Perfect for massaging the...