Waffles is awesome as breakfast or a midday snack - Here you get a recipe on our protein waffles with ShapeNation Protein Powder.
Our recipe is for two waffles, but you can easily add the amount to match the number of people you need to feed.
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 dl Oats
- 1 Banana
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Add all the ingedients to your blender and blend it until everything is mixed well.
- Heat and butter or otherwise grease your waffleiron.
- When heated, pour half of the dough or the right amount for your waffleiron in and wait until the waffle lets go of the waffleiron.
- Lastly decorate your waffles with the topping of your choice.
Tip: Use our Protein Fluff as topping - see the recipe here: Protein Fluff